Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome to SMACARR!! Are you ready to make a change??

I would like to first welcome you to the SMACARR blog. I hope that you continue to visit and become a follower of the blog so that you can be a part of the changes ahead. No matter what you think your story does make a difference to each woman who is going through a divorce and/or custody battle. I know you are thinking that your story won't make a difference, but trust me it does.

A battle? Yes that's what I called it. I've never been in battle with anyone in my life until this point. Believe me I don't want to be in a battle but hey here I am. A little about me and why I am so determined to make everyone in the United States of America aware of the insanity taking place in the family court system.

I was married for many years and had children. As many of you did as well, I sacrificed everything for my husband and children. Then after years of putting on my blinders my eyes were opened. I went through a fairly stressful divorce but nothing was as bad as the custody issue on the table. Then let's add more complication a relocation (me) with my children. I'll save my story for another time but that will give you an idea of what I have and am still going through today.

With all this I was sadden to see far greater father custody rights support groups and not much when it came to mothers. Because of this I decided that I would make the leap and start yelling from the mountain top the injustice in our court systems. It's complicated people! As you read each of the post you will see a deeply disturbing pattern our judge are coiled in and you will quickly see how very insignificant you are as a mother.

If you are in the midst of a custody and/or relocation case I feel for you I truly do. If you are seeing such an event in your near future let me warn you, no matter how much you think you won't have issues don't be surprised to see the depths your ego crushed husband will go to make your life a living hell. Don't fool yourself in thinking it will be easy... it's won't. And if you haven't or don't see it in your future, well you will never understand... and for that I am happy. I do not wish this upon my greatest enemy.

With that said I would like each of you to seriously think about sharing your story with me. Email me at SMACARR@gmail.com and I will work with you to get your story out (well for now on this blog). Don't worry we'll change names and keep your name out of it. Your one story can change the lives of many. Everyone needs to hear... the government needs to hear! We can make a change.

Thank you & remember never to give up!
SMACARR Moderator


No comments:

Post a Comment